[TriEmbed] Seeking source for oscilloscope donation to local high school

Kevin McClaning mcckevin at mcclaning.com
Fri Jan 12 15:29:27 CST 2024

Hi Dawn --

Can you be more specific about the term "new-ish." I have a couple of
analog Tektronix scopes that aren't doing anything interesting. I also
have a few scopes from the dawn of the digital age, when they were
trying to figure out how to do digital oscilloscopes. Mostly 2 channel,
100 MHz sort of scopes.

I can't get them to you for a few weeks (traveling). Let me know if
they're of interest.

Kevin