[TriEmbed] Seeking source for oscilloscope donation to local high school

Dawn Trembath dawn.trembath at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 11:49:06 CST 2024

 Hi All!

I'm wondering if anyone on this list might know of a potential donor of a
new-ish entry-level oscilloscope to a local high school?

My son is the new Physics teacher at Hillside High School in Durham. The
school hasn't had a Physics teacher for the past few years, and the state
of their lab supplies is pretty dismal. Many items belong in the 'antique'
category.

He's received some money for student supplies for specific labs, but is now
working on acquiring more general-purpose equipment.

It seems likely that some local business/organization would be willing to
donate a relatively inexpensive oscilloscope to the cause, but he has no
idea who to approach.

Does anyone on the list have suggestions that I could pass along to him?

Thanks very much for any info you can provide!

Dawn Trembath