[TriEmbed] Seeking source for oscilloscope donation to local high school

jwet jwet at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 12 15:41:18 CST 2024

I also have scope or two and I suspect most members do.  There has been a changeover from CRT to LCD (just like TV's) and there are lots of CRT scopes gathering dust.  Note though that for about $350, you can buy a new LCD scope.  (Rigol, etc.).  I don't know what level of Impoverishment we're talking.  I could spare an analog scope to good home.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Kevin McClaning via TriEmbed <triembed at triembed.org> Date: 1/12/24  4:29 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: triembed at triembed.org Subject: Re: [TriEmbed] Seeking source for oscilloscope donation to local high school
    Hi Dawn --
    Can you be more specific about the term "new-ish." I have a
      couple of analog Tektronix scopes that aren't doing anything
      interesting. I also have a few scopes from the dawn of the digital
      age, when they were trying to figure out how to do digital
      oscilloscopes. Mostly 2 channel, 100 MHz sort of scopes.

    I can't get them to you for a few weeks (traveling). Let me know
      if they're of interest.

    Kevin

    On 1/12/24 12:49, Dawn Trembath via