[TriEmbed] Help needed on pairing embedded device to Bluetooth on Raspberry Pi Bullseye

Brian Chamberlain blchamberlain at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:05:22 CST 2022

Hi Warren,
Is it this device?
https://www.mccdaq.com/wireless-data-acquisition/BTH-1208LS-Series

I don't have the Bullseye build on my Pi so I can't test this but IIRC
Debian (and probably Bullseye) uses Bluez to manage bluetooth connections.
Have you tried the CLI? This article looks like it might be helpful
https://wiki.debian.org/BluetoothUser See the "Paring with CLI" section. I
also found this article with similar instructions. But I think you can
safely ignore the part about installing the 'pulseaudio' package.
https://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?t=137635

-Brian