[TriEmbed] Help needed on pairing embedded device to Bluetooth on Raspberry Pi Bullseye

Warren J Jasper wjasper at ncsu.edu
Wed Dec 7 11:32:58 CST 2022

Hi,

On a recent upgrade on my Raspberry Pi from Buster to Bullseye, I can no
longer pair with an embedded bluetooth device
BTH-1208LS.  The Pi sees the device in pairing mode, but when I try pair
with the GUI, it says pairing failed.
It might have something to do with legacy pairing, as the device is
rather old.

If someone has insight into how Bluetooth works on the RPi and I can
either force pairing or find a way to
enter the code to initiate pairing that would be quite helpful.

Thanks,

Warren

--
Warren J. Jasper, PhD, PE