[TriEmbed] Monday meeting

The MacDougals paulmacdnc at att.net
Thu Apr 7 10:08:15 CDT 2022

We will have our normal monthly meeting on Monday 4/11/22 at 7:00 pm

Agenda:

- Welcome

- Announcements

- P.O.T.M.

- VNA demonstration

                The vector network analyzer (VNA) is a versatile instrument
for making a number of different RF measurements including transmission
loss, return loss and SWR, impedance and reactance. The VNA is very useful
for predicting and tuning antenna performance in terms of its impedance
match with an RF source or load and resonant frequency as well as the
performance of coaxial cables and custom devices such as filters, baluns and
transmission line transformers. It is a swiss army knife for measuring the
RF systems involved with services such as LORA.

- FPGA project update

- Show and tell

The plan for this month is to use https://meet.jit.si/TriEmbed

---> Paul