[TriEmbed] Interested in your experiences with MikroElektronika and their embedded development systems

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 11:05:36 CDT 2022

*{ message forwarded for Benjamin Knutson that was posted in the SplatSpace
Slack #elecronics channel, 7-Apr-2022 10:56pm }*

Has anyone ever ventured into the https://www.mikroe.com/ world? I like the
idea of these click boards and they have some cheap sensors I was looking
at but It feels like a lot of learning to enter their environment. Also
some articles said they had open source compilers but when I downloaded
their software it looked like their options were all proprietary and
expensive.

I mostly work with micropython and arduino code, learning C doesn't seem
like a major headache but... don't you lose cool stuff like strings? I like
strings...