[TriEmbed] TriEmbed table has been organized at this year's RARSfest

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 06:16:27 CDT 2022

The Raleigh Amateur Radio Society (RARS) is holding their annual RARSfest
hamfest and electronics flea market in less than 2 weeks, Saturday April
16, 2022 (9:00am-4:00pm), at the Jim Graham building on the NC State
Fairgrounds.

Together a number of technical clubs share an island of non-profit tables
organized together -- and one of them is the TriEmbed table!!  In years
past TriEmbed has shown off microcontrollers for communications - including
SDR, Helium & LoRa, shown off many other microcontroller and electronics
projects, and handed out fliers that describe TriEmbed and provide meeting
and contact information.

I have already provided 2 TriEmbed tables under my name (Scott Hall), or
under "Non-profit Technical Clubs".  All you have to do is buy tickets for
yourself to come and join everyone.  (order ahead of time for $9 at
https://www.rarsfest.org/admission.php, or $10 day of the hamfest)

Please come out and support TriEmbed at the TriEmbed table.  Hopefully
someone will bring a TriEmbed banner to display, and fliers printed out
available for handing out.  Since the hamfest starts at 9:00am, please come
early to setup -- I'll be there at 6:30am.  I will also be hosting a Learn
To Solder clinic at another table.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA
scottghall1 at gmail.com
*Although kindness is rarely a job, no matter what you do it's always an
option.*