[TriEmbed] hypothetical stock grant for my kingdom for an Eagle library or schematic containing a SIPeed Tang Nano 1K board

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 13:31:02 CST 2021

I've used SnapEDA before for footprints. I have found they are not always
accurate but are a good place to start. I've actually found that the
distances between pins were wrong on some that I have used.
~Carl

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 1:38 PM Pete Soper via TriEmbed <
triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

> It didn't occur to me until this morning I could have gotten a library
> from SnapEDA!! Blew it. :-) Now we find out if I can get it right the
> first time, assuming nobody else can find this (not that I'm assuming
> SnapEDA will get it right the first time). I've beaten the bushes hard
> but don't know many of these bushes.
>
> On 11/15/21 13:31, Pete Soper via TriEmbed wrote:
> > Thanks in advance!
> >
> > Pete

Carl J. Nobile (Software Engineer/API Design)
carl.nobile at gmail.com