[TriEmbed] Scott's wife could use good thoughts and prayers ...

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 09:32:16 CST 2021

Many of you have met my wife Sherri over the years, and she has
participated in a number of our maker activities...

She went to the emergency room for a number of things last Thursday and we
spent 14 hours there having a
battery of tests for 4 major conditions she was experiencing. This was
after a round of oral antibiotics for an
infection the 2 weeks prior.  After doing a number of tests, her cultures
showed that her infection did not go away,
and over the weekend they determined that her transplanted kidney is now
infected.  She had to go back to the
emergency room yesterday for an intravenous antibiotic and is now admitted
to the hospital for a few days to
battle an aggressive antibiotic-resistant strain of bacteria.

Please pray and/or keep good thoughts for her as she struggles through this.

Because she is at the main Duke Hospital, I'll be around SplatSpace this
week now and then, but I don't know
how much time I'll be able to contribute to the new donations and the
sorting of stuff to be cleared out or recycled --
I'll help as much as I can given a limited time.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA
scottghall1 at gmail.com
*Although kindness is rarely a job, no matter what you do it's always an
option.*