[TriEmbed] hypothetical stock grant for my kingdom for an Eagle library or schematic containing a SIPeed Tang Nano 1K board

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Nov 15 12:38:10 CST 2021

It didn't occur to me until this morning I could have gotten a library
from SnapEDA!! Blew it. :-) Now we find out if I can get it right the
first time, assuming nobody else can find this (not that I'm assuming
SnapEDA will get it right the first time). I've beaten the bushes hard
but don't know many of these bushes.