[TriEmbed] Electrical Contacts for free Lid

Michael Monaghan mike at chipworks.net
Fri Mar 5 13:07:30 CST 2021

Glen, those look like nice high current connectors.  I'll have to file
those for another project.

I'm looking for something more like you might find on a laptop battery.  A
fixed set of contacts on the wall of the hamper and some sort of spring
like (but not really spring containing) contacts to attach to the lid.
Think bent metal connector.  I just realized, I can picture the device, but
have no noun for it.  I think I need to find a connectors guide.

Thanks Glen!