[TriEmbed] ESP32 Order

Brian triembed at undecidedgames.net
Tue Jan 26 08:41:19 CST 2021

Do you have a link to the full listing?  I might want in on this.  The
WROVER module itself does not have an SD card slot mechanism; are you
looking at a dev kit?

As an aside, don't count on a timely delivery from China.  Carriers and
customs are hugely backed up due to the pandemic.  That said, here's
hoping your delivery expectations are met!

Cheers,
-Brian