[TriEmbed] ESP32 Order

Nick Edgington nickedgington at edgingtonlabs.com
Mon Jan 25 18:22:13 CST 2021

I am planning to order some esp32 from China, intending to have them sent
DHL which mean they should be here in a couple of weeks (Estimated delivery
on 02/12). The units I am getting are the 16 MB as spec below. Complete
with SD card slot and battery charger.

Base price is $6.50 shipping is $25 add $2.50 to the price if I order 10.

If you are interested, contact me by Wednesday, the larger the order the
lower the divided shipping, Within reason you can pay me when they arrive.

Nick

Espressif official ESP32-WROVER module
The latest ESP32 version: REV1
wireless online
Bluetooth
16MB flash memory
8MB PSRAM
Lithium battery interface, 500mA maximum charging current

Support TF memory card

With 3D wire

[image: 10]
[image: 11]