[TriEmbed] ESP32 Order

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 08:50:45 CST 2021

Nick,

I am interested in a bulk purchase possibility. Will volume get the price down, if so by how much. Also, I am interested in ESP-12(e or f). Do you think adding more products to the mix would get the overall price down?

Depending on the cost break down I may change my qty.

10 esp32
10 esp-12(e or f) I prefer f but either is fine

Let us know.

Thanks,

John Vaughters