[TriEmbed] new $4 Raspberry Pi

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Jan 21 10:24:02 CST 2021

Yes. This reminds me of the first time I realized that the box of TSP at
the hardware store had not one molecule of trisodium phosphate in it. It
was TSP[tm}. :-)

A new brand is born...

What I haven't dug out yet is whether there is any icache and if they
really mean that ALL flash outboard. That would make for absolutely
wretched instruction fetching, and with two cores it seems ludicrous,
unless they're set up to execute out of RAM, in which case HOT DOG!

-Pete