[TriEmbed] new $4 Raspberry Pi

Michael Monaghan mike at chipworks.net
Thu Jan 21 11:09:27 CST 2021

Pete,

Perhaps this will help with the icache question...
https://github.com/raspberrypi/pico-examples/blob/master/flash/cache_perfctr/flash_cache_perfctr.c

Also, at the moment, the OS is not real time, so the second core is ignored
unless we task it to do something.  That appears to be high on the list for
enhancements.

Mike