[TriEmbed] ***SPAM*** Re: Yahoogroups shutdown permanently - lost Triangle Robotics email list

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 12:46:31 CST 2021

I use Thunderbird in Linux POP3 mode to read my email, and it saves the email in
old fashioned UNIX mbox format.  You can literally awk through an ASCII file for
all "To:" and "From:" lines (multilines) and build up an array dump out -- all
without spending any money!

- sgh

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA

/Although kindness is rarely a job, no matter what you do it's always an option./