[TriEmbed] ***SPAM*** Re: Yahoogroups shutdown permanently - lost Triangle Robotics email list

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 12:54:59 CST 2021

And until I switched to using gmail and keeping ALL my email there so I can
access it anywhere, I used to do the same. In fact, I have the original
emails, going way back to the start of the TAR list over 20 years ago on an
older PC that has not been powered on in a few years.

But to get the latest 5 years, it was easier just to pay the $40 fee to use
their email extractor then setting up a temporary email client, downloading
5 years worth email, and then sorting through it.  Count it a lazy way to
solve the problem in only a few minutes for less than I often spend for
eating out.