[TriEmbed] Subject: Triembed - Open Proposal

David Batzle n2vdy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 06:19:25 CDT 2020

 So something like this?
https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Injector-Ultra-Sound-Raspberry/dp/B07HQ8FFPJ

    On Monday, October 26, 2020, 07:18:52 PM EDT, Martin Brooke via TriEmbed <triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

 I wish for a high data rate 16-18 bit ADC module like this https://www.adafruit.com/product/1085maybe using I2S to get the data rate up to where it would work for ultrasound 192 ksps or higher would be ideal.
If it would work with a modern higher clock rate arduino or a RPi that would be perfect.
I would deploy them to record sounds of bats in the rainforest canopy and collect the data with WiFi.
There would be many other uses.  Hydrophones, HiFi recording,
Right now the gear to do this is really expensive
https://www.wildmountainechoes.com/equipment/options-for-recording-ultrasounds/

To post message: TriEmbed at triembed.org