[TriEmbed] PWM to Analog 0 to 5 VDC?

Charles A chanoia33 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 21:23:33 CDT 2020

Anyone have a favorite circuit or chip to convert a PWM signal to a 0 to 5
VDC signal?  The resulting voltage needs to be very stable.  It feeds an
ADC input.  I've looked at an RL circuit into an OpAmp that also has a cap
to ground at the OpAmp input.  The DVM says it's stable but the ADC reading
the voltage says it's not. I'm measuring 100 mV deviations.  Would like to
get to a 10 mV deviation. I've tried changing cap values on the input as
well as adding caps on the output side of the OpAmp.  Made improvements but
still not good enough.  So looking for suggestions please.

Thanks,
Chuck