[TriEmbed] iPhone to MCU

Charles J. Lord, PE c.j.lord at ieee.org
Thu Aug 6 14:01:46 CDT 2020

Unless you're wanting to do a complete design including PCB, I would
recommend the newer nodemcu modules that now include Bluetooth. For the SSR
I would just go through digikey and look at your specs.

Charles J. Lord, PE
President, Blue Ridge Advanced Design and Automation
Past Chair, IEEE Western NC Section
Chair, IEEE NC Council
Chair, IEEE SoutheastCon 2020 and Steering Committee
c.j.lord at ieee.org