[TriEmbed] iPhone to MCU

Ron Craig roncraig007 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:55:08 CDT 2020

I want to build a simple iPhone charger using a SSR and NFC or Bluetooth to communicate with an app on the phone. Battery below x%? Turn on. Battery y% or higher? Turn off. Small base housing microcontroller and comms. App sleeping most of the time, but periodically waking to check battery and issue status to base.

Suggestions for the MCU and Comms selection and pointers to info on app creation are very appreciated.

Best,
Ron
Sent from my iPhone. Please forgive my typos.