[TriEmbed] Virtual Vintage Computer Festival

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sun Aug 2 22:15:50 CDT 2020

    When we can safely travel and be indoors with casual strangers
    again, those of you who find yourselves near Mountain View,
    California should consider visiting the Computer History Museum on
    Shoreline Blvd. Plan on a day or two if you're hard core, a half a
    day if medium interested. You can walk INSIDE a piece of the ENIAC.
    They also have some pieces of the SAGE (IBM AN/FSQ-7 computer for
    the Air Force that defined the state of the art in aspects of
    graphics processing in the 1950s), a Cray One, etc, etc, as well as
    tons of more recent stuff.
    -Pete

    On 8/1/20 11:01 PM, Rodney Radford via