[TriEmbed] Virtual Vintage Computer Festival

Kevin McClaning mcckevin at mcclaning.com
Mon Aug 3 06:11:02 CDT 2020

While we're on the subject of cool geek places, the National Security
Agency in MD has an excellent museum on Cryptology. You can play with an
actual Enigma machine and they have a couple of Cray supercomputers
running. They also have retired NSA'ers running the place so you can ask
technical questions.
Kevin