[TriEmbed] Looking for recommendation

Kevin McClaning mcckevin at mcclaning.com
Tue Apr 14 09:52:08 CDT 2020

John --

Yeah, that's true. But open source software is usually good enough (e.g.
LibreOffice, Ubuntu, etc).

The problem I've run into is putting the time and effort into learning a
package (SketchUp, Komodo, MS Money, MS Office and lately, Windows) and
having it either die or go to a software license model (where they want
a yearly fee). Or, they want me to put all my info on the web, under
onerous license agreements.

My use cases aren't often deep or subtle enough to need the
latest/greatest.

Kevin