[TriEmbed] Intellectual and technical debt and machine learning cautionary article

Mark Sidell mark at sidell.org
Sat Jul 27 16:07:01 CDT 2019

For an amusing take on ML, see  "Machine learning failures - for art!" by
Janelle Shane: https://youtu.be/yneJIxOdMX4

My favorite joke generated by a neural net: How many engineers does it take
to change a light bulb? A star an alligator and because they are bees.

Favorite pick-up line: You look like a thing and I love you.

Mark