[TriEmbed] ucurrent etc.

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Feb 21 12:39:05 CST 2019

The next move for the mud fuelcell project will be a switch to a TI
CC1310. Yes, expensive, way more complex than it needs to be, etc. But
I'm not making something for mass production and the "devil I know"
factor is more important than saving bucks. Not that I don't want to
explore SiLabs chips some day, but I need more powerful motivation. It's
been hard work developing workarounds for the 47 different screwball
failure modes of the TI tools I'm using and switching to something that
"just works" would make me feel bad. :-)

-Pete