[TriEmbed] ucurrent etc.

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Feb 21 13:07:27 CST 2019

One more thing. I don't think I was clear earlier or at the meeting:
the XDS110 is a killer tool for current measurement, can be run
standalone with both graphical and CSV file output. Folks needing
something less expensive could benefit from the surgically altered eval
board you mention ($30 vs about $103), but for me it's just overhead. I
didn't mean to take anything away from your tips, John. They look great,
just not great for me.

-Pete