[TriEmbed] window shopping (a PS to NOT buy)

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Nov 23 11:00:23 CST 2018

I'd had my eye on a single channel Rigol power supply for some time
because with an inexpensive add-on it can be made to have 1mA/1mV
resolution and it seems to have a straight forward interface for program
control. I was considering this to be a Black Friday impulse buy (even
though it isn't discounted) when I happened to notice a single review of
this power supply that canceled my plan. It remains to be seen if this
is a one in a zillion production outlier or one of the supplies that has
these transients as a mis-feature, but I'm not in a hurry to find out.
-Pete

Rigol DP711
<https://smile.amazon.com/Rigol-DP711-Programmable-Linear-channel/product-reviews/B01H7ANBS8/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_hist_1?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=one_star&reviewerType=all_reviews#reviews-filter-bar>