[TriEmbed] Pololu Black Friday Sale and Switching Regulators for Poets

Shane Trent shanedtrent at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 11:21:46 CST 2018

Good afternoon!

The Pololu Black Friday Sale is one of my favorites. They have many deals
but I always seem to pick up some controllers and a collection of DC-DC
voltage regulators and usually a few motor drivers and/or stepper drivers.
No affiliation other than I am a huge fan.

https://www.pololu.com/blackfriday2018

Someone recently asked about designing DC-DC converters it reminded me of
one of my favorite app notes from Jim Williams, "Switching Regulators for
Poets, A Gentle Guide for the Trepidatious". Otherwise known as Linear
Technology App Note 25. Wow, it was written 31 years ago. That can't be
right, can it?

https://www.analog.com/media/en/technical-documentation/application-notes/an25fa.pdf

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

Shane