[TriEmbed] Raspberry Pi as WIFI client providing DHCP link to Internet via its wired ethernet

Brian triembed at undecidedgames.net
Thu Mar 22 09:17:00 CDT 2018

This really couldn't be easier, and I've done it myself a time or three.
  Configuring a Pi as a router isn't any different than doing it on any
other Linux machine:

- iptables for firewalling & NAT
- dnsmasq for DHCP and DNS caching
- wpasupplicant for WiFi client config

I could assist personally on Saturday, if no one else has already
stepped up sooner.

Cheers,
-B