[TriEmbed] Particle Announcement

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Feb 15 11:08:06 CST 2018

I think the heart of the question is at what point do you discover
what's associated with the HA6Z68 code? We only see a "assemble your
kit" button, so you pull together stuff, start to check out, stop and
make an account, etc. So, although you can "assemble" any type of kit
you want, it isn't clear if you can just click through to checkout, and
in that process, at some point discover what the code equates to.

WRT Alex' remarks, if he orders in the next few hours he can have a
perfect replay of last year, as this stuff beginning described won't
ship until July. It just looks as though you'll get immediate delivery.
The "Free shipping" with the countdown clock is a really clever trick.

-Pete

(Full disclosure: I just help Chip with some specific tasks here and
there, but this is all his doing and I have no $ connection to this
promotion. I'm 5X overbooked with stuff to work on, so subatomic
particles and nobel gases, etc, have to wait on my personal project queue.)