[TriEmbed] Particle Announcement

Chip McClelland chip at mcclellands.org
Thu Feb 15 10:29:58 CST 2018

Scott,
Sorry to hear you are having issues. I can’t fix the link but, if you don’t get a starter kit when you check out, I can give you two Photons.
Thanks,
Chip

via Newton Mail [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=dx&cv=9.8.141&pv=10.13.3&source=email_footer_2]
On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 7:33 AM, Scott Hall <scottghall1 at gmail.com> wrote:
As of this time, that link does not take you to a page whereupon a starter is available or mentioned.