[TriEmbed] Particle Announcement

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Feb 15 10:01:05 CST 2018

Works for me.Pete
-------- Original message --------From: Scott Hall via TriEmbed <triembed at triembed.org> Date: 2/15/18  10:33 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: triembed at triembed.org Cc: chip at mcclellands.org Subject: Re: [TriEmbed] Particle Announcement

    As of this time, that link does not
      take you to a page whereupon a starter is available or mentioned.