[TriEmbed] new particle mesh/cellular boards

Alex Davis alexd at matrixwide.com
Thu Feb 15 10:11:09 CST 2018

Last year I had an interest in the Particle Asset Tracker 3G kit, but gave up on waiting for it to ship after about six months. Looks like Particle is trying again with their new mesh hardware, which has an LTE module. The cellular board is $29 for preorder with free shipping. Delivery date is June... we'll see about that.

I put an LTE and mesh endpoint on order.

https://blog.adafruit.com/2018/02/13/particles-next-generation-hardware-particle-compatible-with-adafruit-feather/
https://particle.io/mesh?referral=WQGNKS

Alex
--
"The theater of noise is proof of our potential."

You won't find me on Facebook.