[TriEmbed] Core Memory shield for Arduino

Dwight Morgan dwight.w.morgan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 21:09:18 CDT 2018

Back in the 80’s I supervised a group that maintained and programmed Westinghouse mainframe data acquisition computers that used core memory. They were programmed using reverse Polish notation and hex on a terminal. It took a creative verbal dance to finally justify purchasing an AT clone with a hard drive to store some code and data for the interface.  Good times!

Sent from my iPhone