[TriEmbed] 10% off until May 7th Fwd: FRAMES ARE HERE! More metal thicknesses too!

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Apr 30 12:17:16 CDT 2018

One of my favorite vendors has greatly expanded their line of solder
paste stencils and accessories. These metal stencils take the pain out
of soldering fine pitch parts (and the difference from kapton stencils
is *amazing*). (Kapton is OK for larger parts, but for finicky parts,
most especially QFN and SON, the metal stencils will make you forget all
about the "savings" of kapton if you value your time.)

-Pete