[TriEmbed] 32u4 or ATSAMD21G18 for logger?

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Oct 11 11:21:58 CDT 2017

If the goal is to share this with the typical population of enthusiasts
out there the 32u4 seems like the better choice, and it's too simple to
be hard to wake up. :-) I've been working on a very tiny clock/calendar
that you could slap alongside the MCU (the clock package has a crystal
inside and it and a schottky diode for battery or capacitor backup
together are smaller than the 32u4 chip).

-Pete