[TriEmbed] ***SPAM*** Re: Segger J-link or ???

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Thu Nov 9 09:58:43 CST 2017

Olimex has made a "arm-usb- tiny" jtag device thats around 50. Thats about as cheap as it gets for a "work with any manufacturer " jtag. If you are sticking to non commercial work, id go with the segger edu, i concur that they are rock solid. If you can find a cheap dev board for your brand of mcu with on board jtag, most can be converted to off board jtags, and thats ussualy your cheapest option.