[TriEmbed] TriEmbed Digest, Vol 44, Issue 1

Alex Davis alexd at matrixwide.com
Thu Jan 5 12:18:04 CST 2017

> Assume Seeed finally called it quits on whoever their "manufacturer" was.
> I'll look for another source.
>
> If you're still interested we can discuss at up coming meeting. I'm still
> very interested in the dual RF stack on the chip: WiFi + BLE.

I'll bring my ESP32 board from groupgets. It was a carrier plus the
ESP32 kit. Probably should have put it in the reflow oven, but they
already soldered some buttons on, and it really wasn't that hard to hand
solder.

Have not actually gotten around to using it, though. Probably won't
until I make a veroboard breakout for it, as the current header layout
is no good for a breadboard.

Alex

--
"The theater of noise is proof of our potential."

You won't find me on Facebook.