[TriEmbed] TriEmbed Meeting

Grawburg grawburg at myglnc.com
Thu Jan 5 13:28:59 CST 2017

TriEmbed Monthly Meeting: January 9th, 2017

Engineering Building I Room 1005, NCSU Centennial Campus, 911 Partners Way, Raleigh, NC, 27606
(This is right next to our previous meeting room.)

It's Open Mike night...but no stand-up comedy. Bring any projects or questions for
general discussion. (Of course, this all presumes we haven't been covered by more than
1" of snow on Sunday.)

I have a small application using a RPi and a PowerSwitch Tail II that had an interesting
problem thanks to the museum cat and a piece of ribbon cable. It's why I don't like making
direct connections to the GPIO pins preferring a port expander in-between the Pi and other
devices. (Brian Grawburg)

MAP

Archives of Previous Meetings