[TriEmbed] kicad footprints and 3d models

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Feb 24 14:13:15 CST 2017

wget -r is pretty handy for this kind of thing. :-)

Glad that there's progress!

  I noticed the same thing about the mouse wheel. It's worth noting that
the zoom is relative to where the mouse pointer is, and this works with
Eagle too. But with KiCad when the zoom-in starts the area under the
mouse pointer is moved to the center of the screen so you can zoom in as
far as you want. Here's an example where (in my opinion) KiCad behavior
is clearly superior.

-Pete