[TriEmbed] kicad footprints and 3d models

Alex Davis alexd at matrixwide.com
Fri Feb 24 13:36:32 CST 2017

Here's a large collection of footprints and models for KiCad:
http://smisioto.no-ip.org/elettronica/kicad/kicad-en.htm

You have to download each one individually. Unzip them someplace and
then use the footprint editor <Append with Wizard> function to import
them.

I am slowly getting the hang of KiCad. One extremely useful thing I have
found is that you really need a scroll wheel mouse to be productive. The
scroll wheel lets you zoom in and out, centered on your cursor, which is
very useful as I don't think there's a "grab" shortcut to move the view
on the schematic or PCB editor.

Alex

--
"The theater of noise is proof of our potential."

You won't find me on Facebook.