[TriEmbed] everycircuit.com simulator for Chrome/Iphone/Android

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 07:59:39 CST 2017

I concur with LTSpice on Linux using wine. I've had it installed for years
that way with no issues.

LTSpice has a number of issues, the one that will bite you first is where
to put global packages. DON'T put them in the same place that LTSpice puts
their packages or they may get overwritten when you do updates. I found the
best way to add your own or third party packages was to put them in your
project. I haven't used LTSpice in a while, but if anybody has any question
I'll do my best at answering them.

~Carl

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 11:21 PM, Pete Soper via TriEmbed <
triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

> Sorry I forgot the free version is effectively useless while doing the
> demo Monday. But I spent a while longer looking at the "community" circuits
> available for this simulator. In my opinion $15 is one hell of a deal for
> this tool and the "capacity" of it is adequate for a tremendous range of
> circuits, most especially analog ones.
>
> On a related note, LTSpice seems to run well using Wine on Ubuntu 16.04
> Linux.
>
> -Pete

Carl J. Nobile (Software Engineer)
carl.nobile at gmail.com