[TriEmbed] everycircuit.com simulator for Chrome/Iphone/Android

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Feb 15 22:21:27 CST 2017

Sorry I forgot the free version is effectively useless while doing the
demo Monday. But I spent a while longer looking at the "community"
circuits available for this simulator. In my opinion $15 is one hell of
a deal for this tool and the "capacity" of it is adequate for a
tremendous range of circuits, most especially analog ones.

On a related note, LTSpice seems to run well using Wine on Ubuntu 16.04
Linux.