[TriEmbed] Latest Project

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 07:45:59 CDT 2017

Project looks good.  I am a happy customer of https://opensprinkler.com/. I assembled their version 1.1 hardware and it worked well.  Recently upgraded to v3.  I have a rain sensor connected and it also contacts weather underground like yours.  It is an open source project.  It also has a free app for your phone.
Adding soil sensors looks like it is in development now.

I'm also a happy customer of https://www.dripdepot.com/.  Their black flexible tubing pipe is different to Rain Bird's.  Their Perma-loc connectors will not fit Rain Bird pipe.  I threw out my Rain Bird fittings and switched to theirs.  They have a great selection of different drip flow connectors.
Also, if you are serious about not wasting water two of my first 3/4 inch valves failed "open" when I first turned them on.  They should have failed closed, but the store took them back without issues.
I've seen references to some Open Sprinkler folks fitting flow sensors to their setup.
Thanks
Craig