[TriEmbed] Any musicians?

Alex Davis alexd at matrixwide.com
Fri Aug 4 14:35:08 CDT 2017

Do we have any musicians in the group? Anyone play or have an interest
in Hammond tonewheel organs? A friend and I have re-created the "Prop
B3" emulator board, and are gauging interest in producing a cheaper and
smaller, all-surface-mount version. We've built two as initial
through-hole prototypes. I think it sounds identical to the real thing.

I have three v. 0.1 PCBs left. Let me know if you're interested. I'll
fix the board mistakes requiring re-work beforehand.

Details on the board are here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20161017195759/http://bolltone.de/Projekte/PropB3/PropB3.html

Note that the author seems to have abandoned the project and I don't
think the full source code is available. Pretty much this is a
non-issue, unless you hate key-click, which it does emulate and is not
controllable via MIDI CC.

Alex

--
"The theater of noise is proof of our potential."

You won't find me on Facebook.