[TriEmbed] rarsfest tables

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Apr 6 12:25:38 CDT 2017

Hi Alex,
   Scott's handling coordination of all our tables and his as a group
now, but per our agreement last month there is a table with your name on
it and a five way split of an electrical hookup ($23 which needs to come
to me). Two other tables split between Triembed "displays" and swapfest
items (and their electricity shares) are also lined up, and I'll bring a
hat to pass around Monday for that ($36 after my contribution). I'll
also bring the banner on Monday.

-Pete