[TriEmbed] rarsfest tables

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 01:38:48 CDT 2017

Alex, Pete, and anyone else going to RARSfest:

I doubt I can get there at all on Friday because of my participation in
activities at my church in Wake Forest.

However, I plan on getting there by 6:00am Saturday (probably closer to 6:30am)
so I can still drive my truck in and unload.  I have colored plastic coverings
for each of our tables to get past the drab fairgrounds brown look, so we will
want to get that down before you unpack you stuff onto your table(s).  I plan on
being there all day.

Please contact me via my cell so I can go over some more coordination with you:
919-624-5973.

- sgh

--
Scott G. Hall